Fitbit Versa 2 Full Specifications and Features – The Versa 2 is the latest smartwatch from Fitbit, it’s the new successor that replaces the very popular Versa. The Versa 2 comes in a more attractive and stylish design than the Versa. It has a 1.4 inches wider and more interactive AMOLED display, very slim and lightweight, while also having a longer 5 days battery life that lets you go long on a single charge.
You can get the Versa 2 in various colours which include Smoke Woven/mist Grey and navy/copper rose colours (special edition), carbon/black, bordeaux/copper rose, petal/copper rose and stone/mist grey. This gives you more options to choose your preferred Versa 2. The aluminium case and elastomer straps make it very lightweight, while Corning Gorilla Glass protects the display and makes it a durable wear.
The Versa 2 is a fitness-focused smartwatch and well equipped to track your active life. It features 15 preloaded sport modes, as well is able to track your steps, heart rate, sleep, calories, plus the onscreen workout modes that coaches you through your favourite moves.
Fitbit Versa 2 Features
- 1.4 inches AMOLED interactive and lively full colour display with touchscreen support.
- 15 preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 5 days battery life.
- Store over 300 of your favourite tracks.
- Customisable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, heart rate and calories.
- Send preset replies to text messages (Android only).
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Comes with NFC which supports Fitbit Pay.
- Rated 5ATM and Swim-proof.
- Has microphone that supports Amazon Alexa.
- Access your favourite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit and more with a simple tap.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
There are no reviews yet.