Fitbit Sense Full Specifications and Features – Announced alongside the Versa 3 and Inspire 2, is Fitbit Sense, the most sophisticated Fitbit smartwatch yet. It’s loaded with ECG, stress tracking, and body temperature monitoring. It also comes with a loudspeaker and microphone that enables Bluetooth calling just like the Versa 3, and it has a long battery life of up to 6 days.
Fitbit Sense has the same dimension as Versa 3 except that it has a more premium build. It comes with a 1.58 inches AMOLED display that will allow you to see more information at a glance. The case is made of aluminium, while the bezel is made of stainless steel and the straps come in silicone. Fitbit has opted for a touchscreen-only device, eliminating the physical button that was present on Versa 2. Now, you can have up to 5 watch faces on the Sense from which you can choose your preferred watch face. You can get the Sense in white/gold and carbon/graphite colours.
Fitbit Sense Features
- 1.58 inches AMOLED full colour display with touchscreen support and a haptic button for easy navigation.
- Comes with a case made of aluminium, the straps are made of silicone and can be changed. The Versa 3 is available in four colours; black, blue, pink, and thistle colours.
- Customisable watch face. You can choose from the many watch faces on Fitbit App.
- Features both a timer and a stopwatch.
- Up to 6 days or more battery life.
- You can store over 300 of your favourite tracks. Music can be streamed from Spotify, or download your Deezer playlist and Pandora stations. You can store personal music to the Versa 3 for now.
- You can send preset replies to notifications you receive. (Android only). You can also reply with your voice and emoji. (not every app is supported)
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important notifications.
- It comes with NFC which supports Fitbit Pay. This is a contactless payment system that will allow you make payment directly from the Versa 3.
- It is rated 5ATM and is also Swim-proof.
- Has microphone that allows you access Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant NEW.
- NEW:Added loudspeaker that allows you make and receive calls, and as well here Alexa and Google Assistant replies.
- You can access your favourite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit and more with a simple tap on Versa 3. There are lots of Apps to choose from in the App store which can be accessed from the Fitbit App.
- Features “do not disturb mode” that allows you to mute call, text and smartphone notifications during the day.
- Features “Sleep mode” that allows you to automatically mute smartphone notifications at night and stop your screen from turning on so you can catch uninterrupted sleep.
Fitbit Sense Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped to track your steps, distance, floors climbed and calories all day long.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages and allows you see your time in awake, light, deep and REM sleep stages. You’ll also get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalised target heart rate zone. This feature rewards you for time spent in a vigorous or moderate activity that increases your heart rate.
- Helps you reduces stress with 2 and 5 minute guided breathing sessions that are personalised based on your heart rate.
- NEW: Added inbuilt GPS that allows you track outdoor activities more conveniently. The Versa 3 will track your routes, locations, pace and more when you workout outdoors.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allow you to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle from the Fitbit App.
- Tracks your VO2 Max. to help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalised in-app Cardio Fitness Score.
- NEW: Added EDA Scan app that detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress and reveals a graph in the Fitbit app to illuminate it.
- NEW: Added ECG app right on your wrist that allows you access your heart for atrial fibrillation. (not a medical device)
- NEW: Added temperature monitoring that tracks your skin temperature each night to show how it varies from your personal baseline, so you can be aware of your trends over time.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
- You can select up to 6 activities which include running, walking and more to auto track with SmartTrack.
- Features SpO2 blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see the level of oxygen in your blood to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness. You can see your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist with an SpO2 clock face and on Fitbit Today.
- There is onscreen animated workout modes that features a handful of workout routines that can guide you through some of your favourite workout modes.
- Up to 20 preloaded sport modes.