Band 6 is a sturdy and lightweight smart band built with thermoplastic for the case and silicone for the straps, while AMOLED powers it’s a 0.95-inch display that’s very easy to read both indoors and outdoors. And there are loads of watch faces to choose from to customise the look of the smart band. You can get the Band 4 Pro in three colours; Pink gold, cinnabar red, and graphite black.
It’s equipped to track your daily activities such as stress, blood oxygen, calories, heart rate and also tracks your sleep in 4 stages; awake, REM, light, and deep mode, while there’s an inbuilt GPS that enable you to track outdoor workouts which can be viewed from the companion app. It also features 11 preloaded workout modes to choose from.
Huawei Band 6 will also track VO2 Max, recovery time, cadence, and as well features other professional tips that help you train within your limit.
The battery life will get you through 14 days with mixed usage and about 7 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Huawei Band 6 Features
- 0.95 inch AMOLED display and touchscreen/touch key for easy navigation.
- Tells the time, weather and set alarm.
- Customise watch face by choosing from the many available options.
- Find my phone, control phone camera, control music on phone, do not disturb and more.
- Syncs data from the device to your phone and allows you to manage your fitness goals.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, heart rate, calories, sedentary reminders and more.
- Tracks you sleep in 4 stages; awake, deep, REM and light.
- Tracks your VO2 Max, recovery time and cadence.
- The new SpO2 sensor tracks your blood oxygen and monitors how well your blood absolves oxygen.
- 11 preset workouts to choose from.
- Alerts you when you receive a notification on your phone such as SMS, texts, including notifications from third-party apps.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) makes it swim proof.
- Up to 7 days long battery life with mixed usage.