Fitbit Inspire 2 Full Specifications, Features, and Price: Fitbit Inspire 2 which was released alongside Fitbit Sense and Versa 3, succeeds Fitbit Inspire that was released last year. It’s a fitness-focused smartband that is equipped to track your heart rate, sleep, help you manage stress, count your steps and calories, and as well features 20 preset sport modes with the ability to auto-track 6 exercises, while it also has a 10 days long battery life that lets you go long from a single charge.
The Inspire 2 has a sturdy build that consists of a thermoplastic case and silicone straps, while the 1.4 inches monochrome OLED display is bright and can easily be read outdoors. It’s available in black, lunar white, and Desert Rose colours.
Being a fitness-focused device, the Inspire 2 will track your steps, calories, heart rate, sleep, and connects to your phone GPS to enable outdoor activity tracking that allows you to track distance, routes, and map your run.
Just like other Fitbit smartwatches, Fitbit App is the companion app for Inspire 2, it’s compatible with both Apple iOS 12.2 or higher and Android 7.0 or higher. It syncs with the Inspire 2 to allow you to view all your tracked metrics such as heart rate, sleep, calories, routes, and pace from outdoor workout as well as other metrics.
It’ll also alert you when you receive a notification on your phone such as SMS, emails, calls, and push notifications for apps on your smartphone. The battery life has been tested to keep you connected for up to 10 days with mixed usage.
- Use do not disturb mode when you want to mute call, text, calendar and app notifications during the day.
- Check your stats on your Fitbit tracker or smartwatch and get the nudge you need to reach your goals.
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalised Cardio Fitness Score.
- Know your body on a deeper level using your tracker or smartwatch with the Fitbit app to follow your cycle, record symptoms and more.
- Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalised breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
- Use 24/7 heart rate to better track calorie burn, see your resting heart rate trends and get real-time guidance to optimise your workouts.
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time.
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, this personalised score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Understand your rest with automatic sleep tracking and silent alarms on your wrist & bedtime reminders and helpful tips in the app.
- Wear your tracker or smartwatch all day and night to record your resting heart rate and track heart rate over time.
- Better understand the total number of calories you burn all day and during workouts to manage your weight and stay on track toward your goals.
- See your real-time pace and distance by connecting to your phone’s GPS, then get a map of your route in the Fitbit app.
- After outdoor exercise, check your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your heart rate zones throughout your route.
- Feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of workouts.
- Stay on track toward your goals with personalised reminders that remind you to stay active, get hydrated, stick to a sleep schedule, and more.
- Automatically record select exercises like running, biking, and more. Also, see detailed workout information in the Fitbit app.
- Choose from 20+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga and more, set a goal and get real-time stats during your workouts.