Apple in November 2020 updated the MacBook Air with the new Apple M1 chip, shifting away from Intel processors and graphics options. The MacBook Air starts at $999 and includes the M1 chip with an 8-core CPU, a 7- or 8-core GPU, and a 16-core Neural Engine for machine learning.
Good looking. And easy on the eyes. MacBook Air automatically adjusts the white point of your display to the color temperature of your environment for a more natural viewing experience.
- 13″ screen size
- 2560 x 1600 Retina display with True Tone
- Apple M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 7- or 8-core GPU
- 8 or 16 GB of RAM
- Up to 2 TB SSD
- Touch ID
- Thunderbolt 3/USB 4
- Scissor-switch Magic Keyboard
13.3-inch with 2560 x 1600 Display:
- $999: M1 chip (7-core graphics) & 256 GB storage
- $1,249: M1 chip (8-core graphics) & 512 GB storage