Amazfit T-Rex Features
- It has a 1.3 inch always-on AMOLED display with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 + anti-fingerprint coating. Navigation is though touchscreen support and 4 physical rotating buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customise the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone, control music on smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- The case is made of polymer which makes it lightweight, while the 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone. Amazfit T-Rex passed 12 military grade certifications, ensuring its robustness and resistance to harsh environments. It’s available in four colours; gun grey, rock black, camo green and khaki.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- It has a battery life of 20 days with normal usage, 66 days in basic mode and about 20 hours with continuous GPS usage.
- The companion app is the Zepp app. This will allow you to manage how this watch interact with your phone. Zepp app is available on both iOS and Android app store.
Amazfit T-Rex Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Huami Biotracker PPG Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your sleep in three stages, light, deep and REM to give more insight into your sleep quality.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories.
- Features 14 preloaded sport modes includes, outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing.
- Features PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) – a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.