The GTS 2 has a very lightweight design, it weighs only 24.7g which can be attributed to its aluminium case, and its straps are made of silicone. This makes it very comfortable to wear. The 1.65 inches AMOLED display is very colourful and can easily be read indoors and outdoor, although, not the best experience when viewing it under direct sunlight. Corning Gorilla Glass covers the screen, it’s touch-sensitive in addition to a rotating button that makes it easy to navigate.
Other features of the GTS 2 are the built-in sensors which enable it to track activities like your sleep, calories, steps, heart, and sleep. It also features blood oxygen and menstrual cycle tracking. It comes with 90 preset sport modes, and it has inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities like your routes and locations without having to carry your phone along with you.
The GTS 2 comes with a 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store music on the watch. It also has a microphone and loudspeaker which enable you to make and receive calls directly from the watch, and it features an offline voice assistant that allows you to do simple tasks without an internet connection.
Amazfit GTS 2 Features
- 1.65 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 2 physical buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, camera controller, control music on phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- NEW: Comes with 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store your favourite tracks on the watch.
- NEW: Features offline voice assistant that allows you to do simple tasks without internet connection using your voice. (supports english only)
- NEW: Equipped with both a microphone and loudspeaker that allows you make and receive calls directly from the watch.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, calories, heart rate, distance with 90 preloaded sport modes.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages; REM, light, deep and awake stages of sleep.
- Monitors your stess level and has a breathing app that guilds you through a breathing session to help you reduce stress.
- NEW: Allows you to measure your blood oxygen to help you see how well your blood utilises oxygen.
- NEW:Features 90 preset sport modes.
- Has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities such as pace, routes and location.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.